Social Media Management
We spend a great deal of time managing the social media efforts of small businesses and keeping up with popular trends. With our social media management service, we do all the posting for you. This service is perfect for people who want their business to have an excellent social media standing, but either don’t have the time, or knowledge to properly do it themselves.
Social Media Consulting
The goal for our social media consulting is to take away the frustration of managing social media. Our consulting is great for business owners who have the ability to post themselves, but don’t have the time or knowledge in coming up with good, engaging social media content and plans or know how to monitor page analytics.
It’s extremely important to have a consistent social media presence with a variety of material going out to fans and followers, at least 4-5 times per week. With our social media consulting services we come up with the tactical plan for your business to properly tap into these networks. Before we get started we’ll discuss your goals for social media and formulate an action plan to achieve them.
More about Social Media
Social media marketing is a great way to reach a large number of people in any given target market without having to spend a ton of money. Social media marketing allows you to easily pinpoint people in a certain location or demographic and get them engaged with your business.
Many small business owners have questions or doubts about using social media. The reality is; millions of small businesses, as well as, the majority of large corporations are utilizing social media with great results. With the correct planning and daily management, social media can be a huge asset to your business. Social media is quickly becoming a necessity for businesses in today’s world.
Of course the nature of social media is different for each business; however here’s a general idea what social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) can do for you when it’s done correctly:
- Reach out to current and potential customers, potential employees, the media, investors, and other members of the general public to educate them about your organization and its practices.
- Share your company’s vision with the public.
- Create a “brand” for your business.
- Allow customers to share information with you.
- Interact with the public online and get valuable feedback.
- Share interesting information with your fans and followers.
- Provide a service for customers (i.e. share specials, sales, event information, industry related facts and statistics).
- Run contests, advertisements, or polls to draw in new customers, and do marketing research.
So the point is that social media can serve many purposes. The idea is that new customers or “ROI” should go hand in hand with all of the items listed above.
There are billions of people on social media sites every single day. If a consistent, quality presence is created on social media you will undoubtedly reach new people, and get them engaged with your business. Call us today for more info.